Effortlessly subscribe members of your site to Campaign Monitor mailing lists.
30 day money-back guarantee
- 4.3.0 (released 13th October, 2011)
- Improve performance for Campaign Monitor accounts with a lot of mailing lists, by loading custom fields asynchronously.
- Improve handling of
cURLerrors thrown by CM
- Update Campaign Monitor library to version 1.0.12.
- Minor UI tweaks.
- 4.2.0 (released 19th September, 2011)
- Implement support for member registration and updates via the Zoo Visitor module.
- 4.1.0 (released 28th August, 2011)
- Implement ability to use member group as a “trigger”.
- Remove Campaigner log, in favour of OmniLog.
- Fix bug affecting MSM sites that target the same mailing lists.
- 4.0.0 (released 25th February, 2011)
- Update to use version 3 of the Campaign Monitor API.
- Fix naming conflict in language file.
- Drop support for EE1.
- 3.0.3 (released 9th February, 2011)
- [EE1 & EE2] Fix obscure “unsubscribe” bug affecting members attempting to unsubscribe from certain mailing lists, when the member’s current subscription preferences, the available mailing lists, and the global tides align. Like I said, obscure.
- 3.0.2 (released 27th December, 2010)
- [EE2] Fix compatibility with EE 2.1.3.
- 3.0.1 (released 10th December, 2010)
- [EE1] Implement “is subscribed” check, prior to attempting to unsubscribe member from a mailing list.
- 3.0.0 (released 2nd November, 2010)
- Initial release of Campaigner for ExpressionEngine 2.
- [EE1] Add support for Group ID trigger field.
- [EE1] Fix minor server path bug.
- 2.0.3 (released 22nd September, 2010)
- Replace all PHP short tags.
- 2.0.2 (released 12th May, 2010)
- Fix bug whereby ‘Pending’ members created via the CP are prematurely added to a mailing list.
- Implement fix for ‘disallowed characters’ error, caused by custom fields containing question mark or hash characters.
- Fix character encoding bug affecting non-Latin characters.
- Fix error when attempting to determine the database engine of a MySQL 4 database.
- 2.0.1 (released 7th April, 2010)
- Fix bug affecting lists without custom fields.
- 2.0.0 (released 6th April, 2010)
- Implement support for members created via the Control Panel.
- Implement support for members validated via the Control Panel.
- Implement “error log” table in database.
- Implement “error log viewer”.
- Implement support for the Multiple Site Manager module.
- Revamp the UI.
- Update Campaign Monitor PHP library script (
CMBase.php) to version 1.4.5.
- Rename extension from “SL Freshview Subscribe” to “Campaigner”.
- Change to a commercial license.
- 1.4.0 (released 29th July, 2009)
- Implement support for User module on sites that don’t require member activation.
- Add bash script to create symlinks.
- Fix error introduced in 1.3.1 affecting simultaneous subscriptions to multiple mailing lists.
- 1.3.1 (released 17th July, 2009)
- Implement drop-down list of available values for all custom profile fields of type “Drop-down List”.
- 1.3.0 (released 17th July, 2009)
- Implement workaround for LG Addon Updater bug.
- Move assets to
- 1.2.2 (released 27th May, 2009)
- Make everything play nicely with PHP 4.
- 1.2.1 (released 13th May, 2009)
- Fix bug related to CampaignMonitor accounts containing a single Client, or a single List.
- Improve error messages.
- 1.2.0 (released 22nd April, 2009)
- Add support for sites that don’t require member self-activation via email, as set on the Membership Preferences screen (automatically detect the membership preferences, and take the appropriate action).
- Implement a “Disable Extension” button in the top-right of the extension settings screen.
- 1.1.0 (released 14th April, 2009)
- Implement full support for custom mailing list fields on a list-by-list basis.
- Display available custom profile fields as drop-down list.
- Use CampaignMonitor PHP “helper” class for all API calls.
- Implement change log.